The reaction to the wrapped iPhone

sportychick

Bronze
Nov 18, 2007
Georgia
He was completely and 100% shocked to have opened this up. He just kind of sat there, stared at it, and then was like oh we cant afford this. I told him to be quiet, ENJOY it, and say thank you. :)

He is still in shock i think LOL.. I did direct him here to this website so HI HONEY if your reading this! :)

T

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
He was completely and 100% shocked to have opened this up. He just kind of sat there, stared at it, and then was like oh we cant afford this. I told him to be quiet, ENJOY it, and say thank you. :)

He is still in shock i think LOL.. I did direct him here to this website so HI HONEY if your reading this! :)

T

So glad to see your post, am sure he will enjoy it. What is his name here at EIC?

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
He is very lucky and I hope that he enjoys this site and becomes active on here. There are a lot of very helpful people here in our little iPhone family.

sportychick

Bronze
Nov 18, 2007
Georgia
He hasn't registered yet that I know of but if he does it will be dawgs2269. Now I need to talk him into getting me one for valentines day! LOL:p

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
He hasn't registered yet that I know of but if he does it will be dawgs2269. Now I need to talk him into getting me one for valentines day! LOL:p

Well then shave your legs and put on makeup! I am sure you will get it.

Fred87nc

Bronze
Jun 19, 2007
Wow must be great To get an unexpected gift that you really want from someone you love.

As to this day, I have never received something I really really wanted by susprise. Everything I have had to go out and buy my self.

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Wow must be great To get an unexpected gift that you really want from someone you love.

As to this day, I have never received something I really really wanted by susprise. Everything I have had to go out and buy my self.

Like your car maybe?

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Awww. I was hoping for a video of it. Oh well.

I'm sure we'll all look out for him around here. Perhaps next year I'll get something I'm really surprised by.. such as the Mac I wanted but did not get this year. The Mac Mini.. well, it defeats the purpose of the Mac all-in-one. Oh well.

- John

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Awww. I was hoping for a video of it. Oh well.

I'm sure we'll all look out for him around here. Perhaps next year I'll get something I'm really surprised by.. such as the Mac I wanted but did not get this year. The Mac Mini.. well, it defeats the purpose of the Mac all-in-one. Oh well.

- John

Oh Man................So Sorry.......I was hoping for an HDcamera

Fred87nc

Bronze
Jun 19, 2007
What I would of really liked right now Is a PSP, But just like my iPhone and Ps3, I will end up buying it my self =(

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Wow, that's weird.

My friend got both a HD Camera and a PS3. And a talking gnome. :p

- John