The Revenge/Return of the Marketplace?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ChaosAttractor

Bronze
Sep 27, 2007
(Didn't know where else to post this.)

Is there any plan to restore the marketplace on this forum?

I am assuming there were some unscrupulous sellers and/or buyers during the previous marketplace incarnation, but there are plenty of people willing to transact legitimately too.

The marketplace here has much more potential than eBay for listing used iPhone goods, because of its specific demographic. The absence of listing fees is another plus. If I bother to list an used iPhone case on ebay, I'd be lucky to find many interested buyers, and the listing fee would eat into a good chunk of the $10 I'd probably ask/get for it.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
^^I remember some other members suggesting that as well. But you have to remember, some people can post 50+ times per day easy, so we still need something else to verify, but who knows what that should be.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I have a Marketplace on my forum, and you have to have 30 posts to get it. But then again, nobody posts on my forum.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
^^I remember some other members suggesting that as well. But you have to remember, some people can post 50+ times per day easy, so we still need something else to verify, but who knows what that should be.

background check on all members.

i will personally come to everyones homes and investigate their situation...

with the permission of Chris of course..