The Safari browser on my iPhone 3GS in work (help)!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Big Josh

Jul 19, 2011
Yesterday I was on facebook when safari started acting up and then it froze so I said to my self ok I"ll just do a hard reset to my phone so I did it,the phone came back on and now safari is not working smh is anyone else having the same problem or what?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
What type of Safari problems are you experiencing? Is it not loading any pages? Does it crash? Are other apps that require an Internet connection working?

If your internet connection is fine and your other apps are working, try these suggestions in order. Be sure to test Safari after each step:
1. Reboot
2. Another hard reset
3. Settings > Safari > Clear Cookies and Data
4. Settings > General > Reset all Settings

Big Josh

Jul 19, 2011
What type of Safari problems are you experiencing? Is it not loading any pages? Does it crash? Are other apps that require an Internet connection working?

If your internet connection is fine and your other apps are working, try these suggestions in order. Be sure to test Safari after each step:
1. Reboot
2. Another hard reset
3. Settings > Safari > Clear Cookies and Data
4. Settings > General > Reset all Settings
Thanks I'm gonna try those things right now because it hasn't worked sense Friday their is just a blank screen on the browser and it keeps crashing my other apps are working and my Internet connection is fine.