The Secret

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jun 7, 2007
Queens, NY
what ever happened to the super secret thing that Apple was suppose to reveal about the iPhone...you know that super surprise top secret thing that if you revealed it your first born and mom and sister and doggy and that stuffed animal on your bed would get it...secret..? was it the 12 icon ..youtube..if it was...im not impressed....unless there is more to come....does it transform to the phone derick zoolander had? lolz

Jun 7, 2007
Queens, NY
what ever happened to the super secret thing that Apple was suppose to reveal about the iPhone...you know that super surprise top secret thing that if you revealed it your first born and mom and sister and doggy and that stuffed animal on your bed would get it...secret..? was it the 12 icon ..youtube..if it was...im not impressed....unless there is more to come....does it transform to the phone derick zoolander had? lolz
any replies?

captain4004

Bronze
May 2, 2007
Charleston SC
I think something else will come out either on Thursday or early Friday, and it should be a very dramatic one.

att_employee

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
There are some as of yet unannounced features, from my understanding.

ps49556n

Silver
Jun 21, 2007
NYC
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if youtube was it...that was a prety big deal although many don't realize it yet. I think the most probable surprise wont be directly related to iPhone but rather iTunes update with some type of ringtone support.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Well the specs page lists iTunes 7.3 as a requirement, but it's not even available for downloads yet. I would think this will be a launch day surprise. When you launch iTunes on Friday night, it will automatically offer to upgrade to the version 7.3 before the syncing process begins.

att_employee

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
Well the specs page lists iTunes 7.3 as a requirement, but it's not even available for downloads yet. I would think this will be a launch day surprise. When you launch iTunes on Friday night, it will automatically offer to upgrade to the version 7.3 before the syncing process begins.
this is true, though I don't know if it's "the secret"

kashbo25

Bronze
May 24, 2007
West Palm Beach Florida
wasssabheeat BUM BUM :p

indycolt

Jun 27, 2007
I am not so sure that they will have 16 and 32 gig storage, but if you look in all videos and pictures (sync, boxes, iPhones), all the ones I have seen are 8 gig...no 4 gig. Could they announce 8 & 16 gig instead of the 4 & 8 for the same prices?

Marksman

Bronze
Jun 4, 2007
Imagine they did go to 8 and 16 gig. But originally they had 70% 8 gig and 30% 4 gig. Now they decide it makes no sense to change both so they keep the 70% 8 gig and change the 30% 4 gig to 16 gig. Now there are a lot less 16 gigs, so some of you suckers will be stuck with 8 gigs while I will have 16 gig.

How about them Apple(s)

:mad: