the SIMpsons

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
anybody else see the season premire? The very first part they were shopping in a cell phone store and this guy says over the intercom "attention shoppers, iPhones now only 20 cents" LOL being an iPhone owner that was one of the funniest part of the episode. Pretty hilarious...

cdinca

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
anybody else see the season premire? The very first part they were shopping in a cell phone store and this guy says over the intercom "attention shoppers, iPhones now only 20 cents" LOL being an iPhone owner that was one of the funniest part of the episode. Pretty hilarious...
funny...my first thought was to come here and post that also...

Sep 24, 2007
They just put out the Simpsons movie this summer. Definitely not the worst show ever. I'd put all those reality tv shows way before simpsons on the worst show ever.

Sep 24, 2007
I love simpsons. I'm watching through season 2 now. That's what I do when suffering from insomnia.

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
Wow, that show is still going? Worst show ever.
I don't love the Simpsons all that much. I think it's great for a good laugh, but to me nothing extraordinary. However, regardless of how I feel, I respect any show that can stay on the air for 20 or so years.

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
I don't love the Simpsons all that much. I think it's great for a good laugh, but to me nothing extraordinary. However, regardless of how I feel, I respect any show that can stay on the air for 20 or so years.
that's understandable considering you were not even alive when that show came out. Not much worth a darn has come out in the few moments since you were born, anyway. But keep watching, you've got plenty of time.

mido

Sep 21, 2007
that's understandable considering you were not even alive when that show came out. Not much worth a darn has come out in the few moments since you were born, anyway. But keep watching, you've got plenty of time.
is there any FREE website providing some or whole of this show?

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
In fairness to other shows it's easy to keep a cartoon the same through the years. It's not so easy with live actors. I mean, it would be kinda hard watching Michael J Fox portraying a high-schooler on Family Ties. ;)

But Bart is still the same!

--
Mike

Edit: The jab about Family Ties was not meant to degrade Michael J Fox and his medical condition. He just happened to be the only name I could think of at the time. It was merely about age, nothing more!

pooh

Sep 3, 2007
Baton Rouge, La.
when i saw it i felt the same way i also wanted to run and hurry up to post but just didn't feel like it... It was funny as h*ll though...:laugh2: