The sleek Apple iPhone comes with a bad connection

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
The author doesn't even know that the AT&T contract is 24 months and not 18 months...LOL!

Everything else mentioned could have been copy & pasted from this website in about 3 minutes. Maybe quicker.

boby17

Sep 1, 2007
The author doesn't even know that the AT&T contract is 24 months and not 18 months...LOL!

Everything else mentioned could have been copy & pasted from this website in about 3 minutes. Maybe quicker.
I sill think it's useful for iPhone owners

bllzll

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007

hmm, i just read it and now it says 24 months and not the original 18 months that you seem to have read. i bet the kid that started the thread wrote that article and just edited it himself.

Aug 2, 2007
Long Island N.Y.

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
hmm, i just read it and now it says 24 months and not the original 18 months that you seem to have read. i bet the kid that started the thread wrote that article and just edited it himself.
It does look like the author (whoever that may be) did edit the first instance of "18 months" but forgot the second one. Too funny.

Redfor

Bronze
Jul 31, 2007
Fort Knox, KY area
Whoever wote that article should have done a little research before writing a piece on it.. heh.. It IS legal to hack your phone, you own it. it is ILLEGAL to sell a hacked phone for profit. So... Long as you don't sell it to anyone ( or make some sort of gain ie "sweet car" ) you can do whatever you want to YOUR phone legally.
But to each's own, I just decided it's more of a pain than its worth to hack the phone and having to deal with the patchs, maybe in the future when everything settles down.