The staying up late and ordering iPad mini, 4th gen iPad thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Who's with me? Setting my alarm for 2:55. That leaves about 2 hours of sleep once I finally get to bed. Putting my computer to sleep and then ready to rock. 16GB iPad mini white and 32GB iPad 4 in black.

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
I'm in the fence. iPad mini or note2. I'm supposed to know but I don't. He who hesitates is lost.
I don't however comma think the iPad mini will sell out first night

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Overslept and now stuck with a 2 week shipment on mini. Looks like I'll be going to the store on Friday. iPad 4th generation, not a problem.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Overslept and now stuck with a 2 week shipment on mini. Looks like I'll be going to the store on Friday. iPad 4th generation, not a problem.
Wow, they sold out of launch day minis a lot faster than I was expecting. I got my order in at 12:05 PST. You also might be able to get one at a Walmart at midnight Thursday night. That's how I got my iPad 3 so early last Spring. I got to the store to get in line at 10:45 pm and was out of there by 12:15 am. Not sure if you have one near you, though.

billnye97

Contributor
Silver
Jun 21, 2007
Cleveland
The black one is still available. I was going to get one but I was sitting there with the cart and I couldn't bring myself to spend the money on it. It was the weirdest feeling I ever had with a piece of electronics. Since I was that unsure I had to back away.

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
I never oversleep I use no alarm clocks
Anyone wonder if the black did not sell as well because of the so called "scuffgate" on the iPhone?
I actually like the black better but all my devices are white and the charging cables are white. OCD

I am also surprised at the fast sell out.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I never oversleep I use no alarm clocks
Anyone wonder if the black did not sell as well because of the so called "scuffgate" on the iPhone?
I actually like the black better but all my devices are white and the charging cables are white. OCD

I am also surprised at the fast sell out.
I'm guessing they just had fewer white ones available.