The Truth about the iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

meldour

Jul 2, 2007
Ever since I invested my hard earned money to buy this so called "iPhone", I realized some things have changed in my life...

-- I started to wake up earlier and going for a long run, now my body feels so much younger, I've noticed that I lost some of the unwanted fat, and have been able to gain muscle.

-- I started to go out to bars and pickup women easily. It seems like there is a new Aura around me now that gives off some sexual phermones and all the gorgeous ladies can't resist me.

-- My boss gave me a raise at work, I went from a mediocre pay to a six figure salary, and I moved into a larger office with a beautiful view of the city.

-- My acne problem went away.

-- My credit card depts were all paid off.

-- My car stopped making weird noises. And brakes no longer squeek.

-- My cable box bugged out and now I get every channel for free.

-- My ex-girlfriend called, said she wants me back and can't stop thinking about me.

-- My neighbors dog no longer barks at me when I come home.

These are just some things that I've noticed after owning the phone for a few weeks. I think this phone is definitely a keeper!

ps49556n

Silver
Jun 21, 2007
NYC
Ever since I invested my hard earned money to buy this so called "iPhone", I realized some things have changed in my life...

-- I started to wake up earlier and going for a long run, now my body feels so much younger, I've noticed that I lost some of the unwanted fat, and have been able to gain muscle.

-- I started to go out to bars and pickup women easily. It seems like there is a new Aura around me now that gives off some sexual phermones and all the gorgeous ladies can't resist me.

-- My boss gave me a raise at work, I went from a mediocre pay to a six figure salary, and I moved into a larger office with a beautiful view of the city.

-- My acne problem went away.

-- My credit card depts were all paid off.

-- My car stopped making weird noises. And brakes no longer squeek.

-- My cable box bugged out and now I get every channel for free.

-- My ex-girlfriend called, said she wants me back and can't stop thinking about me.

-- My neighbors dog no longer barks at me when I come home.

These are just some things that I've noticed after owning the phone for a few weeks. I think this phone is definitely a keeper!

GOLD:p:p:p

xoulo

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
lol. i was expecting you to say something negative in the end for all those sarcasm, but you didn't

meldour

Jul 2, 2007
lol. i was expecting you to say something negative in the end for all those sarcasm, but you didn't
I just got fed up with people giving negative reviews of this phone because it's missing an MMS feature, or a changeable battery. I'm hoping that by the time this battery dies, iPhone 2.0 will come out, and I'll buy that :)

In my opinion, this truly is a wonderful product.