The Truth about the iPhone

meldour

Jul 2, 2007
Ever since I invested my hard earned money to buy this so called "iPhone", I realized some things have changed in my life...

-- I started to wake up earlier and going for a long run, now my body feels so much younger, I've noticed that I lost some of the unwanted fat, and have been able to gain muscle.

-- I started to go out to bars and pickup women easily. It seems like there is a new Aura around me now that gives off some sexual phermones and all the gorgeous ladies can't resist me.

-- My boss gave me a raise at work, I went from a mediocre pay to a six figure salary, and I moved into a larger office with a beautiful view of the city.

-- My acne problem went away.

-- My credit card depts were all paid off.

-- My car stopped making weird noises. And brakes no longer squeek.

-- My cable box bugged out and now I get every channel for free.

-- My ex-girlfriend called, said she wants me back and can't stop thinking about me.

-- My neighbors dog no longer barks at me when I come home.

These are just some things that I've noticed after owning the phone for a few weeks. I think this phone is definitely a keeper!

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
LMFAO .... that did my boring morning at work haha .. Very nice Very nice lol ...

Iwantmymtv35

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
Man, this is like the miracle cure for life's problems.

ps49556n

Silver
Jun 21, 2007
NYC
Ever since I invested my hard earned money to buy this so called "iPhone", I realized some things have changed in my life...

-- I started to wake up earlier and going for a long run, now my body feels so much younger, I've noticed that I lost some of the unwanted fat, and have been able to gain muscle.

-- I started to go out to bars and pickup women easily. It seems like there is a new Aura around me now that gives off some sexual phermones and all the gorgeous ladies can't resist me.

-- My boss gave me a raise at work, I went from a mediocre pay to a six figure salary, and I moved into a larger office with a beautiful view of the city.

-- My acne problem went away.

-- My credit card depts were all paid off.

-- My car stopped making weird noises. And brakes no longer squeek.

-- My cable box bugged out and now I get every channel for free.

-- My ex-girlfriend called, said she wants me back and can't stop thinking about me.

-- My neighbors dog no longer barks at me when I come home.

These are just some things that I've noticed after owning the phone for a few weeks. I think this phone is definitely a keeper!

GOLD:p:p:p

xoulo

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
lol. i was expecting you to say something negative in the end for all those sarcasm, but you didn't

meldour

Jul 2, 2007
lol. i was expecting you to say something negative in the end for all those sarcasm, but you didn't
I just got fed up with people giving negative reviews of this phone because it's missing an MMS feature, or a changeable battery. I'm hoping that by the time this battery dies, iPhone 2.0 will come out, and I'll buy that :)

In my opinion, this truly is a wonderful product.