The Truth Revealed

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Lips2000

Bronze
Jun 4, 2007
Houston, TX
You judgmental pr!cks!

Read to the end! He is doing so that the lines will be shorter on iDay. Older article, I presume.

Freak'n A. Get a grip! :)

Mark

spyrwebs

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
Travelin man, SOCAL
10. I'm guessing this guy makes a little over minimum wage and cant afford one. Ahh, the joys of finishing college and having a good job.
9. Apparently this guy is living in the future. um flash is expensive. let me see : a 16gig card, probably over $200. a 32 gig card, um yes $1000+. In case he didn't know its not a HDD device.
8. He owns a old beat up civic with a body kit, 5 feet high touring wing, exhaust thats super annoying, and tons of stickers stickers on it, vtec on it too. oh, and it has Altezzas. Stylish!
7. There was no switching for me, too bad for u.
6. The iPhone was designed before 3G was big time.
5. Flash. Hey this guy got something right.
4. Obviously he owns a pager and never owned a cell phone. What company dosen't have early termination fees.
3. Its the technological age.
2. Safari is standard Apple os in case he didn't know. why would Apple pay another company to use something they already have?
1. And he wrote that article because he's dee dee dee.
Lastly, I didn't see him in line for an iPhone, his mom forgot to wake him up that day.

tharmsen

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
http://www.extremetech.com/article2/0,1697,2151961,00.asp

Aren't you glad you waited?

I got lucky and sold mine on eBay while they were still hot.
LOL... you did eh?

You see, I'm out to dissuade as many people as possible from buying an iPhone so that I have less competition on Friday when I go to get mine. Yep, this entire column is nothing more than a self-serving ruse at giving myself the best chance possible to snag an iPhone on opening day.
You got lucky alright... to have been duped by a comedy piece. :p

Hecubus

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
To the people who are calling the article pointless, yes it is. If you're questioning the quality of the writing, then perhaps it isn't really high quality either. But if your knee jerk reaction was to be offended because you only skimmed the article, or you read the first couple of entries/reasons and left in a huff, angry, then you really missed out. While this wasn't the most informative piece I've ever read on the iPhone, it was certainly the most entertaining and hilarious piece I've read on the new phone I'm VERY glad to have purchased.
Go back and re-read it. And make sure you make it down to the #1 reason.

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
To the people who are calling the article pointless, yes it is. If you're questioning the quality of the writing, then perhaps it isn't really high quality either. But if your knee jerk reaction was to be offended because you only skimmed the article, or you read the first couple of entries/reasons and left in a huff, angry, then you really missed out. While this wasn't the most informative piece I've ever read on the iPhone, it was certainly the most entertaining and hilarious piece I've read on the new phone I'm VERY glad to have purchased.
Go back and re-read it. And make sure you make it down to the #1 reason.
No, i'm offended by the fact that we're still seeing posts about this BS. lol
Assuming that the "BS" was more people downing the phone, in general. A little annoying to constantly have to wade through that stuff, when you're on a "pro-iphone" board. But, seeing as how this was all a big joke, no harm, no foul. ;)