The ultimate Apple Watch third party bands with photos, reviews

Loquutis

Contributor
Bronze
Jun 27, 2010
Mississauga
I might go for it then. I do like the full link look at the clasp.
Is yours silver or grey. In your picture it looks like it does not match your Space Grey watch.

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
I might go for it then. I do like the full link look at the clasp.
Is yours silver or grey. In your picture it looks like it does not match your Space Grey watch.
Mine was advertised as black but it looks gray to me. Depending on the lighting it matches the space gray, it's definitely not black.
ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1440159746.138742.jpg

Attachments

igadgetlady

Bronze
Aug 31, 2014
USA
www.myapplegadgets.com
Hoco stainless steel band from eBay arrived today - $33 shipped. So far it's my favorite from the third party group with the brown leather band in a very close second. I don't know how to size these things but the jewelery counter at JCP did it for me for free.

View attachment 41694 View attachment 41695
How's this band holding up now? Still good?

iErik

Zealot
Gold
Oct 27, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
How's this band holding up now? Still good?
It's been great. It has a few scuffs here and there but that's normal for a stainless steel band. I'd recommend it to anyone. It was pretty much my daily driver until the link clone came in.

igadgetlady

Bronze
Aug 31, 2014
USA
www.myapplegadgets.com
It's been great. It has a few scuffs here and there but that's normal for a stainless steel band. I'd recommend it to anyone. It was pretty much my daily driver until the link clone came in.
Thanks. You got that from Ebay? Also how did the brown on hold up?

iErik

Zealot
Gold
Oct 27, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
Yes, mine is silver. I don't know if my seller sold the black version.

Loquutis

Contributor
Bronze
Jun 27, 2010
Mississauga
I wonder. Is it a copyright infringement issue that is stopping people from making an exact replica of the Apple bracelet with the completely flush buckle? I'm thinking this is it because it can't be difficult to make a flush butterfly buckle.

Loquutis

Contributor
Bronze
Jun 27, 2010
Mississauga
I took a chance and ordered the black version of this from China, delivery in a few weeks, the pictures look impressive, a true Apple link band clone (minus the quick resize mechanism).
Hey, you wanna order me one and pass it on to a Canadian brother????

Reidar

Dec 3, 2016
I've got both versions from Islington Watches (from amazon) and is very happy with comfort and quality.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.JPG