The Ultimate iPhone Camera Comparison

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
She put a lot of time and effort into this… well done!

But, I wish she would have included some kind of "reference shot" taken with a professional-grade camera, so that we know how good a job the iPhone are doing of capturing colors accurately, similarly to how @ZR_Yancy did in this post. We can tell in his example that the iPhone is off (assuming he took the photo of the iPhone taking the photo of the sunflower with a camera of a quality superior than the iPhone's, which I'm sure he did).

In her tests, all of the iPhones could be off and we would never know.

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
She put a lot of time and effort into this… well done!

But, I wish she would have included some kind of "reference shot" taken with a professional-grade camera, so that we know how good a job the iPhone are doing of capturing colors accurately, similarly to how @ZR_Yancy did in this post. We can tell in his example that the iPhone is off (assuming he took the photo of the iPhone taking the photo of the sunflower with a camera of a quality superior than the iPhone's, which I'm sure he did).

In her tests, all of the iPhones could be off and we would never know.
Her title is accurate. It's a comparison of iPhone cameras.

paige.

Sep 2, 2010
Has anyone encountered the blue dot? I have a 6S regular 128 gb and every time I take a picture with any light I notice a blue dot.