The Ultimate iPhone Software Update Discussion Thread

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
lol... why not spread real information not just g-a-r-b-a-g-e

I wish we had that list of updates but we all know maybe will end up getting half those updates

tharmsen

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
I heard from a friend of a friend who knows an Apple employee who has a dog that is walked by a lady with Apple stock that says the update is already on the phones and it just needs activation by Steve Jobs. I hear he's going to call each and everyone one of us sometime during this week and thank us personally for making him a bazillionaire and driving Apple stock through the roof. After he gets done thanking us, our phones will flash pretty colors and beep then poof, everything will be updated!

pemarsh

Bronze
Jun 5, 2007
OK....here is a really good question:

How is is that everyone on this board seems to always have "a friend who works for Apple".

There must be a billion people over at Apple to have all these friends, or maybe everyone is just friends with that same one guy at Apple? LOL

Personally, I know nobody at Apple.

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
Oh man I cant wait I cant wait to finally be apart of the Apple club and get a call from jobs yay omg

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I heard from a friend of a friend who knows an Apple employee who has a dog that is walked by a lady with Apple stock that says the update is already on the phones and it just needs activation by Steve Jobs. I hear he's going to call each and everyone one of us sometime during this week and thank us personally for making him a bazillionaire and driving Apple stock through the roof. After he gets done thanking us, our phones will flash pretty colors and beep then poof, everything will be updated!
And the iPhone will cure cancer, aids, and poverty stricken countries around the world.

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
I think I know a friend of a friend of Steve Jobs.. Im still investigating once I find out I will let you all know

Iwantmymtv35

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
I wish it would come sooner than what everyone thinks. Another thing that pisses me off, is when people say things, that aren't real, and start rumors, and get my hopes up. That was the biggest run-on ever.

Leslienation

Jul 10, 2007
I think even the Apple people won't even know when is the updated will be up. I think we just need to be wait and wait and wait.......................

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.