the wait begins (for me at least)...my little story

iTrey.Bates

Bronze
Jul 9, 2008
Texas
so i wasn't gonna get the 3Gs because i had the original 3G...but then my best friend came over and had the new 16 GIG 3Gs (darn peer pressure)...i checked it out lol...played flight control real quick....that game is the s*** lol...i had already looked up all the specs a million times and i had kept convincingmyself ididnt need it...but im a mechanical engineer major and gadgets are my life sooooooooo i placed an order for it lol 7-10 days here i come lol

Jun 16, 2008
Tinley Park, IL
Ahhhh... you should have gone to an Apple or AT&T store today to get it! I just walked in and got my wife and I new iPhones at the Apple store, all in 40 minutes. Congrats on the purchase though and good luck with the wait!

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Yeah, I don't plan on getting one either. I just got back from Apple Store to play with it and now I am getting weak. The speed on that thing is sick.

BrownGem

Zealot
Gold
Feb 27, 2009
Texas
I resisted the iPhone for a longgg time. Then I bought my 3G in June 08. Said I wouldn't get the new version...I ordered it the next morning after WWDC. I love this phone in spite of the things people complained about. Those things are slowly being fixed. Next thing you know I will be getting a Mac....gasp. I give up!

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Next thing you know I will be getting a Mac....gasp. I give up!
I was a windows user for many years. Got a MBP soon after getting the iPhone and will never look at a windows system again. You won't regret it.

hitrho5

Bronze
Jun 26, 2008
Florida
so i wasn't gonna get the 3Gs because i had the original 3G...but then my best friend came over and had the new 16 GIG 3Gs (darn peer pressure)...i checked it out lol...played flight control real quick....that game is the s*** lol...i had already looked up all the specs a million times and i had kept convincingmyself ididnt need it...but im a mechanical engineer major and gadgets are my life sooooooooo i placed an order for it lol 7-10 days here i come lol
Well, the wait will give u something to look forward to. Good luck with the wait and have fun when your phone arrives. I went app crazy on my phone. I got 66 apps from the app store.

Phxblue

Bronze
Apr 13, 2008
The Valley, AZ
I was a windows user for many years. Got a MBP soon after getting the iPhone and will never look at a windows system again. You won't regret it.
Sounds exactly like my story too. Oh the Juggernaut that is Apple now. It cant be stopped, you can only hope to contain it!

seanwes

Zealot
Gold
Feb 13, 2008
San Antonio, TX
I just got back from Apple Store to play with it and now I am getting weak. The speed on that thing is sick.

Man... I couldn't ever go back! I ran into a friend today, and ended up helping him get emoji on his 3G on 3.0 today, but anyway, it was so slow! I couldn't believe it. I'm so spoiled now.

fury

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 23, 2007
Louisville, KY
Man... I couldn't ever go back! I ran into a friend today, and ended up helping him get emoji on his 3G on 3.0 today, but anyway, it was so slow! I couldn't believe it. I'm so spoiled now.
Is it just me or does having the emoji keyboard on disable English autocorrect?

itsjO

Jun 24, 2009
You are fulfilling your destiny, Anakin. The force is strong with you. A powerful sith you will become.
lol... wow, k guys enough with the Jedi comments.. too funny.