The Walking Dead (Spoilers!)

ricks2gtouch

Zealot
Silver
Feb 20, 2009
Florida
Whew! Finally finished watching all the episodes last night. Had to take a break this week because I had a trip to DC (freakin Brrr!). My family has turned into serious WD fans.

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
I can't believe Tyreese died last night. He was one of the main characters. Total shock.

Last edited by a moderator:

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
When I was searching for when it returned, I ended up learning about Tyree. Not sure if was in the comics or what, but I was bummed. I like to go in to my TV shows/movies, not knowing anything.

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
Oh yeah, my favorite part of the episode was when Michonne went to lop a zombie's head off but her sword was stopped by a piece of rebar that had found its way into the zombie's neck. She was all like "WTF?!?!"

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
They haven't made it out of Georgia in all four seasons, but they got all the way to Virginia in the first few minutes of this episode and made it look so easy...

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I can't believe Tyreese died last night. He was one of the main characters. Total shock.
Eh. TWD has a pattern of killing off black male characters to cycle through new ones. Noah's screwed.

Tyrese was an emotional guy and he let his emotions get the best of him. No way Rick or anyone else on the cast would have let their guard down and become consumed by photo of two kids. I guess I'm emotional too, because I got all teary eyed when they stopped the truck and pulled him out.

I did like the style of directing they took with the foreshadowing and hallucinations of a man who's slipping away.

The repeating "It's better now" line creeped me out. Dark stuff.
What was with all the torsos in the pickup?
My thought was that they cut the walkers in half, rendering them unable to walk. And like Napoleon suggested, they were able to fit more of the biting halves in the camper shell.
And heads. Did you guys notice the "w"s carved in their foreheads and "wolves not far" written in graffiti?