The Walking Dead (Spoilers!)

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I did but didn't know what to make of it. Any theories?
Bandits who call themselves wolves and like to mutilate. This may be the next gang Rick's group encounters.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Bandits who call themselves wolves and like to mutilate. This may be the next gang Rick's group encounters.
What if the radio broadcasts Tyrese was hearing were real? Talking about Marauders continue their campaign of random violence, moving across the countryside...
BUT
In the sneak peek of next weeks episode, didn't they show a fast glimpse of a pack of dogs or what looked like wolves?

I still trying to figure out the relevance of the Grandfather Clock & they focused on the clock on the radio in Noah's home a number of times.

Adriano73

Contributor
Bronze
Jan 17, 2012
UK
Eh. TWD has a pattern of killing off black male characters to cycle through new ones. Noah's screwed.

Tyrese was an emotional guy and he let his emotions get the best of him. No way Rick or anyone else on the cast would have let their guard down and become consumed by photo of two kids. I guess I'm emotional too, because I got all teary eyed when they stopped the truck and pulled him out.

I did like the style of directing they took with the foreshadowing and hallucinations of a man who's slipping away.

The repeating "It's better now" line creeped me out. Dark stuff.

And heads. Did you guys notice the "w"s carved in their foreheads and "wolves not far" written in graffiti?
Yeah there was a lot in that episode.
Can't wait for the next!

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I never understand how the walkers sneak up on you ninja style before they bite you when they are typically so loud.
Especially when they are outdoors, where there are leaves and branches. The heavy breathing alone should be enough.

Guest55

Bronze
Oct 26, 2013
I never really understood what was happening last week.. Can anyone explain lol

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Just watched Sunday's episode. Pretty intense. I'm looking forward to the 90-minute season finale Sunday. We haven't found out who has been carving the W's in the walker's foreheads yet, but I have a theory. I've been thinking all along that it was Enid who took Rick's gun. She's sneaky and in her element outside the walls. It just doesn't make as much sense that someone as inept as Nicolas could have been spying on Rick without him knowing it when he hid the gun. I guess Enid could have given it to him or traded it or something. I also think she has something to do with the Wolves. She may have even been the one to tie the girl to the tree. When she was sitting in the woods with Carl, she had a knife that she said was her mom's and she carved what possibly could be a W in the tree stump she was sitting next to.
A disturbing trend for Walking Dead characters.

View attachment 41068
Called it. :) Now Gabriel's screwed. And I don't think the group will be terribly upset by that after they find out what he said to Deanna.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Someone on The Talking Dead mentioned that the W's could be an upside down M... Morgan is still out there. Wouldn't make sense it being carved into trees though.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Is this thread safe from comic book discussion. I'm ok with show spoilers, since I can avoid the thread – comic book spoilers, not so much.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Yeah, he could be the one (or one of the ones) caving the W's. I bet we will see Morgan on Sunday. He was in the season finale last year and he found out they were headed for DC. Presumably, he was going to there as well, yet we haven't seen him this year.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Is this thread safe from comic book discussion. I'm ok with show spoilers, since I can avoid the thread – comic book spoilers, not so much.
Yes. It would be messed up to post comic book spoilers without spoiler tags. I haven't read the comics.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Yeah, he could be the one (or one of the ones) caving the W's. I bet we will see Morgan on Sunday. He was in the season finale last year and he found out they were headed for DC. Presumably, he was going to there as well, yet we haven't seen him this year.
Lennie's carrying the bomb from Jericho to DC.

ricks2gtouch

Zealot
Silver
Feb 20, 2009
Florida
Another discussion forum I go to changed the title of their TWD thread to "now with comic spoilers!" Sadly, I didn't find it any more humorous than before.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Cleaning up some of Sophie’s (our puppy) toys this morning and discovered something rather disturbing! #TheWalkingDead
ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1427718515.686420.jpg

Docd

Contributor
Silver
Oct 16, 2011
I personally enjoyed it. I glad they don't end every season with a cliff hanger. Also how did Morgan become such a badass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk