The Walking Dead (Spoilers!)

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I tried watching Jericho once and couldn't get into it. We're always looking for a good binge watching program, so maybe we'll revisit it.

DomePatrol

Dec 11, 2013
Slidell, La
I think we'll see Morgan's backstory next season. Something happened to cause him to go from what we saw in season 3 to Jedi Knight Morgan. Count me as having enjoyed the season finale also. And they shocked me with certain events or lack of events.( don't want to spoil anyone who hasn't seen it yet.)

I know we just got a teaser, but what did everyone think about the spinoff Fear the Walking Dead? I'm curious to see the beginning of the outbreak. Looks like it is coming out this summer so it will help pass the time till Season 6.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I've been re-watching the show from the beginning and have a question. What are those wind machines near the Governor's walker pit? Are they to attract walkers? Is the Governor a fan of clean energy?

Docd

Contributor
Silver
Oct 16, 2011
I've been re-watching the show from the beginning and have a question. What are those wind machines near the Governor's walker pit? Are they to attract walkers? Is the Governor a fan of clean energy?
Wind generators. If I remember Correctly you can see electrical cable coming off them and running along the ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
:(I was speechless! Mouth agape while hot tears ran down my cheek. Brutal kill! HATE YOU SO MUCH NEGAN!:mad:

Negan....Suck My Balls! :mad:

Negan is a guy who needs to watch his back. He just made the most hated on my list actually above Tim Cook!!!! and that is saying something.