The way videos and YouTube turn

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

jags86

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
does anyone else have the problem that youtube and videos only turn left? I find it annoying that the volume buttons are then on the bottom and thereforee reverse (i.e. Pushing right turns volume down while pushing left turns volume up.) i know its minor but its confusing. Any suggestions?

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
does anyone else have the problem that youtube and videos only turn left? I find it annoying that the volume buttons are then on the bottom and thereforee reverse (i.e. Pushing right turns volume down while pushing left turns volume up.) i know its minor but its confusing. Any suggestions?
Doesn't seem like a big deal to me and it's really not that confusing either. When you adjust the volume it follows the direction of the indicator on the on-screen display. It couldn't very well go the other direction.

jags86

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
Doesn't seem like a big deal to me and it's really not that confusing either. When you adjust the volume it follows the direction of the indicator on the on-screen display. It couldn't very well go the other direction.
I don't know about your phone, but on mine all video turns solely to the left. This puts the volume buttons on the side of the fone on the bottem. When the buttons are on the bottem, pushing to the right causes the volume to go down...and the screen volume meter goes left. Same for increasing the volume. I think tuey should either make it so video turns the other way or that the volume buttons correct themselves based on the phones orientation.