The "What's so special about you" thread

Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
So do you have an ability? Talent? Genetic alteration? Skill?

Do you have a third nipple, or really flexible, or double jointed or have odd eyes? etc etc If you want to you can take a pic or video demonstrating what you can do/have.

Im double jointed in my shoulders and arms. I can hold my hands on my back and bring them to the front.

What is so special about you?

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I actually do have a third nipple.

When I read your question, I thought it was a statement and was like, well hot damn. But no. I'm still alone. With my 3 nipples.

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
The ones that come to mind are all "used to"s...I used to be able to blow air out of my tear ducts, but haven't done it in ages! I used to have a third nipple, but I had it removed. Not as endearing on women as on men. (So you're not alone, Phil. Well, I guess you are, now.) ;)
I also used to be ambidextrous, but in South Africa they made you choose and use one hand only (in school). So I write with my right hand, but still perform many tasks with my left hand, and I absolutely must drive with my left hand if I'm driving with one hand.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
I can fart hic-cup and sneeze all at the same time.

It can get messy, but I don't like talking about it ;)

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
I am a jack of all trades, never quite mastering anything.
I play bass guitar, a little acustic, sing, paint, sketch/draw, design, I'm pretty gifted with a gun or a paintball gun, I have a horrible mid-term memory, a sketchy short-term memory, but a great long term memory.
I have broken every finger and toe at least once, fractured my right wrist in 17 places skateboarding (and it still works fine), one eye has an astigmatism, I've been a small feature on CNN, and I have an iPhone - just to name a few things.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
I've had 3 near-death experiences and came out of each unscathed. But I've had many broken bones, so I'm not unbreakable.

jerni

Bronze
Oct 2, 2008
GA
www.instagram.com
I actually do have a third nipple.

When I read your question, I thought it was a statement and was like, well hot damn. But no. I'm still alone. With my 3 nipples.
I too have a third nipple. Not as attractive as the other 2 but it is there. LMAO. Actually I don't know if it is a 3rd nip but I like to say it is for $hits and giggles

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
The ones that come to mind are all "used to"s...I used to be able to blow air out of my tear ducts, but haven't done it in ages! I used to have a third nipple, but I had it removed. Not as endearing on women as on men. (So you're not alone, Phil. Well, I guess you are, now.) ;)
I too have a third nipple. Not as attractive as the other 2 but it is there. LMAO. Actually I don't know if it is a 3rd nip but I like to say it is for $hits and giggles
Yaaaay! Trip Nips unite. When the dermatologist told me it was a third nipple I just laughed for a while until he gave me the serious face. Fortunately, mine is rather unnoticeable so I rarely ever get questioned about it.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Fascinating. In that case, I too have a third nipple! [group hug]

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
When the dermatologist told me it was a third nipple I just laughed for a while until he gave me the serious face.

This is cracking me up uncontrollably at the moment for some reason.

jerni

Bronze
Oct 2, 2008
GA
www.instagram.com
I know it's not true (but possible) I like to say I was a twin b/c I had one. lol. Then I could be like that scary movie "The Unborn" and that case I would not admit to my 3rd nip or the possibility of being a twin...creepy.

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
Who do you look up to when your better than your idols?
And how you supposed to look when you do it wit ya eyes closed?
Im everything you just haven't become.
I spend my time tryna out do what hasn't been done.
Now hopefully let them see, what they say that im gon be,
and if not hope future does in the memory of me.