Theme Builder

cypher7810

Bronze
Sep 12, 2007
Anyone tried this. I downloaded it and tried to modify my themes, but whenever I click on wallpaper or image or doc or anything it just says none available. How do I make it search my library of photos stored on thephone?

powersrus

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Battle Creek, MI.
I'm trying to figure this out also. I hope someone can help us. If you do please let me know ok? Thanks

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
You need to also install an app called TB Demo Image Pack - which has some icons, wallpaper, and a dock, to choose from.

I think the idea is more packs will become available soon, as the range of choices is pretty small right now, but the app works very nicely ...

cypher7810

Bronze
Sep 12, 2007
You need to also install an app called TB Demo Image Pack - which has some icons, wallpaper, and a dock, to choose from.

I think the idea is more packs will become available soon, as the range of choices is pretty small right now, but the app works very nicely ...

I was under the impression you could edit current themes. That is what I was understanding. Like take current themes and edit them. I guess you can only use the few settings from the demo package, that is cool, but I am disappointed I cant edit it with my current wallpapers and icons.:oops:

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
I was under the impression you could edit current themes. That is what I was understanding. Like take current themes and edit them. I guess you can only use the few settings from the demo package, that is cool, but I am disappointed I cant edit it with my current wallpapers and icons.:oops:
You CAN edit current themes. I was only pointing out that - for now - there is only a limited range of wallpapers and icons in the demo pack to replace a current theme's ones with. But yes, editing existing themes is possible - I have edited several existing ones ...

frizz

Bronze
Mar 25, 2008
Philly
Can someone please help me, just put theme builder in my phone, and was wondering how to put extra wallpapers,icons, and docks into the phone. It only comes with a demo pak. Thanks.

iAttorney

Bronze
Sep 30, 2007
Houston, TX
you have to use ssh onto your phone from a computer. Then you can drag and drop the files into their appropriate folders in the themebuilder app.

hope it helps

frizz

Bronze
Mar 25, 2008
Philly
you have to use ssh onto your phone from a computer. Then you can drag and drop the files into their appropriate folders in the themebuilder app.

hope it helps[/quote
so I have to use winscp, and drag wallpapers over to theme builder on the phone side, etc