Theme install help please

one1

Bronze
Sep 20, 2007
Signal Mountain, TN
I want to install iPhone_remastered.ipb on my phone. I have only had the phone for a few days so I am getting the hang of everything as I go.

I have BSD, dock, installer, summerboard, and rsbt installed on my phone through trial and error and a few restores :laugh2:

The idiot proof installs from installer seem to be my friend at this point. I downloaded the theme from the downloads section now I just need some good straight instructions on how to get it on the phone make it work, and please make them idiot proof as possible.

I have Ibrick for communications with the phone.

one1

Bronze
Sep 20, 2007
Signal Mountain, TN
Here's my current theme and some of what I have installed. It's not a virgin by any means, I just need a little tech support on how to do this.

Teach me to fish....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeeRector2

Bronze
Aug 30, 2007
iBreezy?

Does anyone know how to use this program? All it does is just open up. What does it do and how do you do it? I just cant seem to get it?

one1

Bronze
Sep 20, 2007
Signal Mountain, TN
OK, here's what I did......

I used ibrickr to upload everything in the theme folder to a folder I made that I called "remastered". This folder was placed in above /private/var/root/Library/SummerBoard/Themes/

I went into the phone and chose it in summerboard, but it simply reverted back to the default theme. I don't seem to have done it correctly. Infact I know I didn't, but I don't know what else to do with the files.
These are the files I unpacked, there was not a dock or anything like that in there.

Last edited by a moderator: