Theme Park

Discussion in 'iPhone Apps and Games' started by keithdaman77, Aug 7, 2012.

1. keithdaman77

keithdaman77 Member

I don't suppose anyone knows if there is plans to port over the classic game Theme Park by Bullfrog do they ? i know there is ports of Theme Hospital on Android etc ..i absolutely loved that game would love to get it for my iPhone 4

2. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

Theme Hospital was a fun game. I used to love it. I believe I played that on my PC.

It would be nice to have that exact game on the iPhone and iPad. I found a game called My Clinic. I searched for Theme Hospital and that popped up so I guess it's just as good. It's a free download. There are In App purchases though. I haven't played it yet. Maybe download that and see how you like it.

3. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

There is a Theme Park game by Electronc Arts. I don't know if it's like the one by Bullfrog. It's a Free download with In-App purchases also.

4. Amanda Heenan

Amanda Heenan New Member

My goodness, I want this.

5. keithdaman77

keithdaman77 Member

oh my god i looked for this about 6 weeks ago and couldnt find anything about it, it looks like a port of the pc one with a lick of paint...

http://www.ea.com/theme-park-ios

defintley getting this :)

6. keithdaman77

keithdaman77 Member

thanks i will give my clinic a try :)

7. keithdaman77

keithdaman77 Member

i tried my clinic and theme park but theyre a bit naff if im honesty not a patch on the oringinal games :(