they are starting to ship...

sammyb

Bronze
Jun 11, 2007
New York
very nice but that does not sound like a lot of phones unless every day they get a shipment just to make it easier to keep track

sammyb

Bronze
Jun 11, 2007
New York
how funny would it be if every body camped out and there was phones for every body.

DanUC6

Bronze
Jun 2, 2007
Oh man, oh man, oh man....So they will be on the shelves! Who has their pitchforks ready?

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
My boss's wife works for Cingular / AT&T, and she has "iPhone Training", today.... if she hears anything about contracts or data plans, i'm gonna *TRY* to get some info outta her. Supposedly, my boss says that she won't say anything if Cingular makes them agree not to spill any beans. (annoyed) lol

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
My boss's wife works for Cingular / AT&T, and she has "iPhone Training", today.... if she hears anything about contracts or data plans, i'm gonna *TRY* to get some info outta her. Supposedly, my boss says that she won't say anything if Cingular makes them agree not to spill any beans. (annoyed) lol
I've never met a woman yet who wouldn't spill the beans.:)

robhon

Silver
Mar 17, 2007
Ve haf vays of making you spill ze beans. :laugh2:

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
good lookn on that...man there's major anticipation with this iPhone...its about as major as the ps3 when it hit the market...

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
He says she doesn't even give him the info when she receives it, at these training meetings.

Superfreaknduper

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
how funny would it be if every body camped out and there was phones for every body.

I camped out for the Harry Potter books (geeky i know) But each time they had many many more than enough, for even the people that showed up after they started selling them that night.

ebrunn

Silver
Feb 6, 2007
Minneapolis
don't worry, for every 5 workers that wont talk, their are about 25 that will.

hmlaa

Bronze
Jun 10, 2007
but lets see if anyone spills like the lady... hope sHe does@!

Marksman

Bronze
Jun 4, 2007
It is cool that Apple stamps a big :

THESE ARE iPHONES in this BOX! DO NOT OPEN!

On each box that they ship to stores. That way nobody will mess with them. :mad:

May 31, 2007
Wow maybe the trucks will wreck on the highway then...

If there's a highway spill...
pandamoneum!
How fun that would be!

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
hmm who has spike strips we can lay down :)

DanUC6

Bronze
Jun 2, 2007
I am tryin to come up with an Oceans Eleven plot here to hoist some iPhones...who's coming with me! :laugh2: Why can't I be Apple's demo guy? Wait...if that was a real job that would be awesome! I would get fired cause I would spill the beans on EIP in a day!