Thin iPhone 5 Case

Discussion in 'iPhone Cases and Accessories' started by DZSlasher, Oct 9, 2012.

1. DZSlasher

DZSlasher Member

I have have had my iPhone 5 for a bit of time now and I have decided to get a case for it. I have looked online for a bit now but I wanted to get the recommendations from everythingicafe on what is good thin iPhone 5 case. I want a case that is not bulky and that won't scratch you the sides of the phone as I have the black version of the iPhone 5. What case would meet my criteria?
  2. RoofMonkey

RoofMonkey Genius

Lifeproof announced via email, they will have their iPhone 5 case within the month.
  3. Avatar

Sponsored Advertisement

4. EverythingApple

EverythingApple Hi, I'm Chris!

I hope that's true, but I'm very hesitant as they said the same thing with the last iPhone case. I'll believe it when it happens. ;)
  5. isal

isal Member

Incipio!
  6. radtechy

radtechy Contributor

Speck candy shell or griffin ireveal I used both for my 4S and I'm using a candy on the 5

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
  7. Zanthe

Zanthe #apple

Now that I am getting my phone today (and my wife's) I am caseless! WTH?

Procrastination will get you everywhere son!

May just get a Specky Candy Shell for the time being until I can decide. I want something cool like an Elements case but they're dragging their feet except for the Sector 5 which I'm not crazy about.

Thanks to all of you for confusing me to no end about this case issue. :p :p :p
  8. Zanthe

Zanthe #apple

BTW...what's up with AT&T? In their store they have the Speck Candy Shell for $38. Best Buy has the same for $34. Wat?

Maybe I'll just save money by not driving across town to save 3¢ on gasoline and waste it instead on the more expensive case... :D
    • Like Like x 1
  9. JDem

JDem Member

Casemate "barely there", Incipio "feather" or the Spigen "Ultrathin Air"...

All nice, thin, low profile cases for the 5. I bought the Barely There from Casemate but it is not the same as the one for the 4(s) and it has a lip that can get annoying. I have the Spigen case on its way now and will report back with pics and a review when I get it on my phone.

Links:

Spigen: http://www.spigen.com/cell-phone/apple-iphone/iphone-5/iphone-5-case-ultra-thin-air-series.html

Casemate: http://www.case-mate.com/iPhone-5-Cases/Case-Mate-iPhone-5-Barely-There-Cases.asp

Incipio: http://www.incipio.com/cases/iphone...one-5-feather-ultralight-hard-shell-case.html
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Booyow1204

Booyow1204 Contributor

Ya those prices are pretty ridiculous. Try Amazon. That's where I got my case from. It's thin and does the trick until they release more.
  11. FuelieNova

FuelieNova Member

I have the case mate barely there and like it. However it won't fit in my pro clip car holder.
    Decided to go no case at all
    Tom
  12. Tbry

Tbry New Member

I have got a iPhone 5 flip case from jisoncase. I am planing to write a review for it. It seems seldom people use their case. Maybe I am the unique one.
  13. aggieman

aggieman Zealot

Very happy with my Diztronic TPU case that I got on Amazon for around $11. Very slim, provides decent protection and looks great.
  14. psylichon

psylichon Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  15. JON35Y

JON35Y Member

I hope it's as good as you say.......just bought one! :) Can't go wrong for the money

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
  16. Lon

Lon Evangelist

I agree. Once again my cheapest case is my favorite!!O_o
  17. Eric Waynick

Eric Waynick New Member

We wanted our company name on our phones so we found case-monkey dot com and were able to download logo and pictures. Their personalization thingy is really nice too. This is what came out..... pretty nice
    OGM_iPhone_case.PNG
  18. Are you with Thinkgate LLC, Eric?

I have a case-monkey case on order as well.
  19. EverythingApple

EverythingApple Hi, I'm Chris!

20. psylichon

psylichon Moderator

Yeah so far I've convinced 6 of my friends to order one based on that photo alone. My wife is totally enamored with it and she's tough to please. No jokes, please. ;)
  21. Eric Waynick

Eric Waynick New Member

No, I'm with One Giant Media in CA, hope you like your case-monkey, post a pic once you have it......