Thin, protective iPhone case to fit in pants pocket?

Sep 14, 2007
Is there such a thing? I really don't want a belt clip on it either, but I'd prefer it to be a leather case with a soft interior, otherwise I could just use a sock from my drawyer. I've seen a few that are on the Apple store site but they don't have a top latch/clasp/velcro/snap/whatever to keep the phone from falling out. And from most of the feedback, everyone says that the case stretches out over time.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

garretwp

Bronze
Sep 3, 2007
Look into the Case Mate signature leather case. I picked this up yesterday to have something that will all me to grip the iPhone better. I worry that it will slip out of my hands. It adds a little bulk, but that is expected with a leather case. It slides in from the top and I can tell you that it will not slide out. You will need to use your thumb at the bottom to push it out. It is a snug fit. I like that fact that it can be taken out from the top so I can dock it when needed. The only concern I have with the case is the top front. If you plan on taking it out all the time, it may bend over time. I just posted a thread asking if others experienced this. Just want to know what the longevity is of this case. I am sure with proper care it should not be an issue and if you do not plan on taking it out all the time, then it should not be of any concern. Here is a link to the case:

http://store.everythingiPhone.com/content/accessories/4-20--2733.htm

- Garrett

p.s. it can be bought at any ATT store that carries the iPhone.

update: posted wrong link. should have the correct link.