thin rubber case?

Ezekiel2517

Bronze
Sep 20, 2007
so i just got my new 3g and was thinking of getting a case to go along with my invisible shield that i ordered last night. but the thing is that i don't want a bulky case. most of the cases ive seen are really bulky. and also i made the mistake with my v1 to get one of those hard cases.. and after a while, i guess dust that was stuck in there made tiny dents on the back.

so im looking for a simple thin rubber case. nothing fancy, just something to protect it a bit in case i drop it. (which i never really drop my phone anyways, but its good to play it safe)

iPhoneMonster

Bronze
Jan 18, 2009
so i just got my new 3g and was thinking of getting a case to go along with my invisible shield that i ordered last night. but the thing is that i don't want a bulky case. most of the cases ive seen are really bulky. and also i made the mistake with my v1 to get one of those hard cases.. and after a while, i guess dust that was stuck in there made tiny dents on the back.

so im looking for a simple thin rubber case. nothing fancy, just something to protect it a bit in case i drop it. (which i never really drop my phone anyways, but its good to play it safe)
Try the Marware SportGrip for the iPhone 3G, only 19.95. Comes with a screen protector and a screen cloth. I highly recommend, I own one and have had it for a long time and it's very good. They come in Black, White & Pink.

Also, try the Belkin Silicone Sleeve, apparently they stretch out too much - I haven't used it.

Ezekiel2517

Bronze
Sep 20, 2007
this seems to be just what i was looking for! i will try it out. thanks!

iPhoneMonster

Bronze
Jan 18, 2009
That's alright, if you have any other questions just ask me and I'llbe happy to help.