Things to do when EIC is broken...

H

Hayesimus

since there seems to have been quite a few disruptions with the forum late at night. I thought a list of suggestions to pass the time would be fun. So...

Color code your closet and drawers! (if not already done) LOL

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
since there seems to have been quite a few disruptions with the forum late at night. I thought a list of suggestions to pass the time would be fun. So...

I love to color code my closet. I like to have all the tanks in one area, dark to light colors, then all the T's, etc. This was probably too much to share. :oops:

When IEC is broken late at night you could sleep, or have fun activities with your partner. ;)

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
iEverythingCafe, kokogirl... again.

I visit MMi, and look around there, chill on facebook, pace around the house nervously, open the fridge and look inside, knowing I was there 37 seconds ago, but then hoping that it had changed, and checking EIC again.. and again..

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Catch up on Google Reader feeds, torment the dog, check task lists and manufacture excuses for procrastinating a little longer on most or all major ones ....

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008

check, check and check.
i torment the dog no mater what.lol

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
yahoo fantasy sports, travian game, and play with the wife :)

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
if chris stickies my ZiPhone thread I'll be really proud of myself.

just um.. information.

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
I have absolutely no idea whatsoever.

none!

but hey, I'm almost at a 1000, gotta wise up soon..

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
You can use your right hand for playing and fun filled activities.

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
I am actually right-handed, with my left not so much for the worse..

I can write with my left and my right, my right is better, but my left isn't bad either.

H

Hayesimus

Yes, marvelous - but what the hell does that have to do with tormenting dogs and failing to look after your back fence properly?:laugh2:

Fence? I'm not even sure of what you are referencing... :D

H

Hayesimus

good. She's currently at my moms though. But Shes having fun playing with her brother. Really wishing that income tax would get here already! Then my fence will be new LOL. But this is actually good timing. I just got a corgi puppy and this will gimme time to bond. It would be hard if Lucy was jumping all over me too. LOL.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Slashdot.org, Digg.com and Reddit.com do it for me in lieu of EIC. Hell, do a goole news search for iPhone and you'll be set for the hour or so that EIC is out.

Now that I'm jailbroken, I'm relying less on online entertainment while mobile these days :)

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
good. She's currently at my moms though. But Shes having fun playing with her brother. Really wishing that income tax would get here already! Then my fence will be new LOL. But this is actually good timing. I just got a corgi puppy and this will gimme time to bond. It would be hard if Lucy was jumping all over me too. LOL.
Cool, you had mentioned 'bout the Corgi in the other thread. Hope new guy settles in well and the two get along splendidly ...