Thinking of jailbreaking, few questions...

canecop

New Member
Bronze
Oct 21, 2007
85
0
0
#1
Are there applications after jailbreaking to check myspace, facebook, my bank account, etc...
 

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 8, 2009
2,201
144
63
#2
Yep, course they are the same applications you used before you jailbroke ;) Anything from the app store will continue to work on your iPhone ;)
 

canecop

New Member
Bronze
Oct 21, 2007
85
0
0
#3
So I will still have access to everything in the app store even after jailbreaking? Will the current apps I have stay on the phone after jailbreaking?
 

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 8, 2009
2,201
144
63
#4
It is usually recommended to restore and set up as a new phone prior to jailbreaking, too many apps on the phone tend to cause issues. But all the apps you have downloaded and purchesed through the app store will sync back to your phone after you jailbreak.
 

BiRdIVIaN

New Member
Apr 4, 2009
4
0
0
#6
use xxxxxxxxxx and download pageonce (its a personal assistant, on app store for $9.99, but you get it for FREE if using xxxxxxxxxx)
 

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 8, 2009
2,201
144
63
#7
Or just pay the money and don't pirate the software.
 

BiRdIVIaN

New Member
Apr 4, 2009
4
0
0
#8
D-A

Or just pay the money and don't pirate the software.
Shutter, as of the rules for the website i am not allowed to be rude to you, u r a (insert a synonym for stupid here).

If you don't want people to pirate the software, then goto another forum, this forum is for ***iPhone MODIFICATIONS*** not "don't steal money from poor Apple"...

he asked a ?, and i gave him a response....

if you don't want people to pirate software for their iPhones, you should probably get off the forum, because every member is doing it...

i am not going to waste my time with you anymore...
 

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 8, 2009
2,201
144
63
#9
My apologies, I hadn't realized with all three of your posts you had been spending any time on me.
 

BiRdIVIaN

New Member
Apr 4, 2009
4
0
0
#10
stfu.... he asked a ?, i gave answer...deal with it, everyone on here is jailbreaking their phones, nobody is going to listen to your "or you can just not pirate the software" bs
 

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 8, 2009
2,201
144
63
#11
Lmao, iPhone modifications does not include pirating software. You only cheat Apple out of 30% if you pirate the software, the developers lose the other 70%. if you like the software support the developer that put their hard work into it.