Thinking to buy new mac book

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Sravanikishore, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Sravanikishore

Bronze

I wanted to a buy mac book pro urgently. But heard that they are going to release macbook soon. Can anyone tell me when usally macbooks are released

2. Kadelic

Kadelic Genius
    Gold

You might want to hold off. Mac Books are often refreshed in the spring and/or fall.

This is one website to reference: http://buyersguide.macrumors.com/#Mac

3. silvermoon

silvermoon Evangelist
    Gold

Thanks for the website reference. I'm torn right now between waiting until Sept or Oct for the new MacBook Pro or just taking the plunge and buying a new machine. I'm currently using a 2013 MacBook Pro Retina model with a busted fan. It's about a little over half the price of a new machine to fix the old machine so I'm kind of convinced that waiting is going to reveal a great line up of MacBook Pro.

4. raqball

raqball Evangelist
    Gold

Well.....

If you keep an eye out at retailers you can find the 2015 rMBP for up to $300 off...

I think the next gen rMBP will be out soon and my guess is they will ditch most of the ports for 2 USB C's. Rumored to have a o'led screen where the function keys are now and that has me bummed!

I picked up a rMBP from Best Buy a few months ago for $1000.... Tough decision...

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List