thinkpad x200 $70 cheaper w/128gb ssd option!

mletang

Bronze
Jan 23, 2008
NYC
www.NYCpetforum.com
I found this on engadget.com this morning. It seems to be a misprint but is fact coming out to be cheaper with the bigger SSD drive. If you choose the 64gb SSD drive thats an additional $800+, if you choose the even bigger 128gb SSD drive they take off $70! engadget is stating the drive alone is work over $1000.

heres the article:
http://www.engadget.com/2008/08/05/thinkpad-x200-70-cheaper-with-128gb-ssd-option-order-now/

Heres the site to check it out and or make the purchase:
http://shop.lenovo.com/SEUILibrary/...0019D3:&smid=6194D04805DF4296B0D1A64481A943A4

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
It's gone now, but it won't be honored by Lenovo.

Note:
"If a Product is quoted at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information: 1) Lenovo has the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the Product quoted at the incorrect price, even if Lenovo has confirmed the receipt of your order and charged your credit or debit card: and 2) if Lenovo has charged your credit or debit card but subsequently canceled your order, Lenovo will promptly issue a credit to your credit or debit card account for the amount charged."

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Five times today have I almost deleted this thread as spam. The title just screams "spam" to me. :p

kisstine

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Northern California
Five times today have I almost deleted this thread as spam. The title just screams "spam" to me. :p
yes, I've actually thought that more than once, too.

So, Linc, any chance I can talk you into putting "Lincoln" or "Linc" into your sig until the actual name change comes through. I'm a total visual learner and the "John" in your username coupled with the "formerly known as John" in your sig is making it difficult for my brain to adjust. I *want* to think of you as Lincoln... but my brain is on summer break and also getting kind of old and less nimble anyway. :)

/end totally off-topic blather

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
yes, I've actually thought that more than once, too.

So, Linc, any chance I can talk you into putting "Lincoln" or "Linc" into your sig until the actual name change comes through. I'm a total visual learner and the "John" in your username coupled with the "formerly known as John" in your sig is making it difficult for my brain to adjust. I *want* to think of you as Lincoln... but my brain is on summer break and also getting kind of old and less nimble anyway. :)

/end totally off-topic blather
Fixed. My name should be changed soon, so hopefully it'll become easier after that.