Thinnest case, Desmay. Anyone got it?

Discussion in 'iPhone Cases and Accessories' started by Joeystarr, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Joeystarr

Joeystarr New Member

Hi there,
    I'm interested in buying the desmay slight case (white color)for my iPhone 4S, they claim that it's the thinnest iPhone case. I want to know if anyone got his hands on one of these cases, how does it feel like? Is it a good protection for the iPhone? Any photos?
    Thank you.

2. sorbet

sorbet Member
    Bronze

My fiance had one for awhile, he bought it online for like $20. He wasn't really a fan, he drops his phone a lot at work so he went with a Lifeproof and gave the Desmay to his daughters boyfriend. I don't see how it would protect an iPhone from a big drop, but scratches and stuff would be okay.

It was pretty cool, definitely felt like there was nothing there. I like the feel of gel cases though, so it wasn't for me.

3. Cylon

Cylon New Member

Or you can check out the thinnest iPhone case that is not only a power pack! but also has a kick stand!

iZeus i50 – Power Pack iPhone Case! Is a 3-in-1 iPhone 4/4s Case that can charge your phone while you’re on the go (Can charge over 100%)(1850mAh). Not only does it have an elegant look but it has sound enhancement feature, charging and syncing capability, status indicator and a kick stand!

Thinner than ANY iPHONE POWER case in the market!
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/cyloninc
    Amazon: http://tinyurl.com/7pm25vz
    Ebay: http://tinyurl.com/7sps4nr

-----------------------------------------------------------
    Our first Product - Current Color on Available in White or Black!

iZeus i50W - Comes with a spare pink frame for the ladies!
    Capacity - 1850 mAh
    Fully recharges iPhone 4/4s 100%
    Also has a built in kick stand!
    Output: 5V1A
    ------------------------
    iZeus i50B (Black) - Comes with a spare clear frame!
    Capacity - 1850 mAh
    Fully recharges iPhone 4/4s 100%
    Also has a built in Kick stand!
    Output: 5V1A
    -------------------------
    1. Sound Enhancement
    This case is designed to act as a virtual speaker box, redirecting sound from the bottom of the iPhone 4/4S to the front, resulting in a richer, fuller sound quality.
    2. Charging and Syncing

Charge and sync your iPhone to iTunes without removing it from the Power Case.
    3. Status Indicator
    The integrated LED status indicator on the bottom tells you exactly how much juice is left at the push of a button. It also indicates the charging status while you are charging the Power Case.
    4. Kick Stand!
    Even though our Power Case is super thin, it also has a built in kick stand behind on the case of the iPhone. Now you can sit back relax and watch your video!

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      1.9 MB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      1.9 MB
      Views:
    • w1 (2).jpg