Third party applications installation!

mjq1986

Mar 30, 2008
Hello everyone!

I just got an iPhone yesterday and I have no clue at all about third party applications. Btw as I'm from Pakistan so the phone is already unlocked and jailbroken. Now I wanted to install SMSd and other applications but I have no clue how to do it and I'm totally new to all this so I don't have a single idea what others have usually written about installation and all those procedures so can someone please tell me a detailed way of installing SMSd and other applications considering that I'm a layman to iPhone and its techniques...I'd be really grateful.

Thank you!

Jun 7, 2007
Queens, NY
Hello everyone!

I just got an iPhone yesterday and I have no clue at all about third party applications. Btw as I'm from Pakistan so the phone is already unlocked and jailbroken. Now I wanted to install SMSd and other applications but I have no clue how to do it and I'm totally new to all this so I don't have a single idea what others have usually written about installation and all those procedures so can someone please tell me a detailed way of installing SMSd and other applications considering that I'm a layman to iPhone and its techniques...I'd be really grateful.

Thank you!
first off, you need to search. all this has been covered.
if your phone has been unlocked and jailbroken there should be installer located on the home screen, if not you need to get a hold of the ziPhone application to get installer and that way you get your third party apps.

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
if u have installer on your phone then all you need to do is open and install what you want. Word to the wise though. Reserch all apps before istalling as many of them may have small glitches that can be really annoying. most problemed apps have fixs that make it a smooth ride.