This Brightness app is a must have!

Discussion in 'iPhone Apps and Games' started by aknightstale41, Nov 22, 2012.

1. aknightstale41

Gold

Well it is for me anyway :), if you're like me you're constantly adjusting the brightness on your iPhone to conserve battery, sometimes you need it really bright when outside, and then sometimes you want it pretty dim to save battery when you're indoors.. this app does it in one touch, it's one of my favorite apps now...
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/quick-brightness/id523486711?mt=8

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  2. Hondamaker

Hondamaker Genius
    Gold

Doesn't the Brightness setting do the same thing?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iCafe app

3. Rafagon

Rafagon Genius
    Gold

I don't trust apps which stick "reviews" right in the description. Funny, the "reviews" in the description are all positive, but the second you go to the real reviews, people have all sorts of negative comments to write. Never had a problem with adjusting the brightness myself, or letting the built-in sensor handle it.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

4. aknightstale41

Gold

It does but it takes a couple of extra clicks through settings, with one click im at my maximum brightness (for outdoors), or one click and im at my indoor brightness (battery saving minimum brightness)...im lazy :p

5. Rafagon

Rafagon Genius
    Gold

So, this brightness app saves you time, but limits you to only selecting the maximum and the minimum brightness? Basically, you're saving me a trip to the thermostat, but you're only letting me set the A/C to 50° F (10° C) and 95° F (35° C).

That's not very bright, but that's just my opinion.

An app like this is better suited to something that only has two settings, "on" and "off"... like Wi-Fi. Again, only my 2¢.

6. aknightstale41

Gold

Ah yes but remember time is money..and also all those extra key clicks i saved myself will most likely prevent me from getting crippling arthritis :D