This Forum is Killing My Ego

Lisacj

Bronze
Aug 25, 2012
Texas
The first thing I'm met with this morn is finding out I'm not cool . Completely bursting that nice bubble I've had for years!

Secondly, I've been awarded some kind of stalker award......Keeps Coming Back. That tells me they think I'm here WAAAYYY to much and need to get a life!

So I head over to my convo's to find a shoulder to cry on......and there are none.

So what I've learned so far is......my imaginary friends do not think I'm cool, don't want to talk to me, and are getting creeped out cause I hang around too much.

Well, I hope everyone else's week is better!

Have a nice day!
Love,
l

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
Sounds like someone needs a hug :D Or shots of something during MNF this afternoon!

Dec 10, 2009
Clarksburg, WV
Buck up little camper, we want you coming back.

Mebbie change your avatar back to your daughter's pic, you'll start getting all that stalker attention again:D

Lisacj

Bronze
Aug 25, 2012
Texas
I am sorry if this was mis-understood. Although I was going through some real intense BS, I posted that only for laughs. While I was writing it out, it gave me much needed break from all the drama crap going on.

Once again, I am sorry if I mis-led anyone. But I do thank you all for your kindness!

You're not getting rid of me that easily! :cool:

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
Lisacj Yeah LOL I did get it afterall!
I thought I missed the point of your posts but I actually got it!
That makes ma happy! I am a foreigner and often find myself not getting what was said.
In this case I think I did and was left wondering .........

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Coolness passes from the toilet thread around here. That's the only way I know. Reason why I'm not cool.

Lisacj

Bronze
Aug 25, 2012
Texas
OMG! This is why I LOVE this forum! Y'all are such goofs! You surly can't get rid of me as long as you keep me laughing!

Have a nice day!
Love,
l