THIS IS A MUST FOR ALL iPhoneS

cplape

Bronze
Jan 9, 2008
Kennebunk, Maine
www.chiplape.net
Shieldzone Full Body invisibleSHIELD for iPhone

this Rocks ! lifetime warranty, easy to put on and it works ! the iPhone still clips into the holster as well

http://store.everythingicafe.com/store_images/everythingiPhone/cart-header_01.gif

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Sans-Serif]Originally used to protect the leading edges of military helicopter blades from wear and tear, the invisibleSHIELD has now become the leading brand in handheld device protection. Precision cut to cover the entire body of the Apple iPhone (including the vulnerable corners), the invisibleSHIELD offers incredible scratch proof protection. Ordinary screen protectors just can't match the strength, the protection, and the durability of the invisibleSHIELD.

Not only is the invisibleSHIELD unique in its origin, it's unique in its protection. With the invisibleSHIELD, your device is protected from unsightly scratches while not adding any bulk or taking away from the sleek aesthetic design.

NOTE: The invisibleSHIELD works flawlessly on the iPhone screen and does not inhibit the use or functionality of the phone.
[/FONT]

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Give me an S!

Give me a P!

Give me an A!

p.s. nice link

cplape

Bronze
Jan 9, 2008
Kennebunk, Maine
www.chiplape.net
why is this spam

I found a product that works that I like and I posted information about it.

Really no need for the bashing

I am a new member and am really surprised by such negative crap.

I do not work for the company that makes this nor do I own any stock in it.

acosmichippo and psylichon thanks for making me feel welcome !

perhaps I sould run all my posts by you two fro approval to see if they meet your standards.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I think we're all conditioned based upon the level of spam that hits this forum in particular. As "spam spotting expert", I can say without a doubt this is not spam. Sorry for the rude welcome, but we all suffer from a bit of spam syndrome.

Welcome to the site and glad to hear the Invisible Shield is working for you. It's pretty amazing once you get past the application of it.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
cplape, please accept my sincere apologies.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I also apologize... very rude.

...But you can see where I was coming from, right? :)

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
lol @ Dave gettin it from a noob. I knew the original poster wasn't a spammer. He had asked a few questions about the Motorola S9 bluetooth headset's compatibility with the iPhone in another thread. Unfortunately the iPhone's lack of A2DP support probably disappointed him.

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
lol @ Dave gettin it from a noob. I knew the original poster wasn't a spammer. He had asked a few questions about the Motorola S9 bluetooth headset's compatibility with the iPhone in another thread. Unfortunately the iPhone's lack of A2DP support probably disappointed him.
yah and i helped him with some questions about the ipod app =]

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I see cplape and psylichon share a name. Interesting.

Welcome to the site, cplape.

- John

DUKEL

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
S.D. CA 92109
Forget iPhones. Invisi Shield is a must For all Phones. I don't ever buy a phone w/o it.;) Incredible product.