This is a way out of AT&T

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

zeluiz22

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
Let's see- sell the iPhone, buy a cellphone with SPrint and be rid of AT&T forever. This is very tempting.

brianlamar

Bronze
Aug 6, 2007
I don't want out of AT&T, it's great and so is my iPhone!
Well you give up "Mail" who cares doesn't work well anyway. You give up "EDGE" Who cares its slow and its no use really. But it does allow you to connect anywhere. You give up the ease of use for the phone. Who cares a regular phone is just as easy. And you give up integrated "google maps" who cares, you can download it for most phones.

Maybe you have a point! But i'm gonna stick with my iPhone. And Sprint is the WORST!

zeluiz22

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
Well you give up "Mail" who cares doesn't work well anyway. You give up "EDGE" Who cares its slow and its no use really. But it does allow you to connect anywhere. You give up the ease of use for the phone. Who cares a regular phone is just as easy. And you give up integrated "google maps" who cares, you can download it for most phones.

Maybe you have a point! But i'm gonna stick with my iPhone. And Sprint is the WORST!
Those are two big losses- mail and EDGE. I can see a third party hack (or even proproetary addition) adding mail to the Touch, however.

Redfor

Bronze
Jul 31, 2007
Fort Knox, KY area
Me personally, Im still happy with my iPhone, Kinda sucks about the price and all, but hey.. thats the way things go. What can you do about it now? Nothing... so why worry about it.
If you want to bail, that's your decision... AT&T in my area is great, Sprint on the other hand... heh... Sucks @ss

w7ox

Jul 25, 2007

Me. too .. used Cingular for years and email anywhere is a huge plus.

Phil