This is beautiful.

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.

This man's voice is golden. He is a homeless man in Denver and he considers the street his home.

It just breaks my heart how satisfied and happy he is when he starts singing, regardless of the situation he is in.

It makes me thank God for giving me the privilege to live a great life. Please guys, buy his song on iTunes if you like it, I'm on my way to buy a gift card to do so.

Thanks.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
That's just wow and sad at the same time. there's so much spoiled crap on the music industry that makes you wanna scream, then you hear voices like this and all you can think of is why? I'm about to head over iTunes right now, thanks for sharing this bro'.
Dred Scott FTW.

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
You're most welcome, buddy. I automatically felt I should share it with every online community I am in. This man deserves better.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
You're most welcome, buddy. I automatically felt I should share it with every online community I am in. This man deserves better.
I saw a few homeless people in santo Domingo that sang better than half of the new artists out there, I would get a cup of rum and coke every morning and sit on the sidewalk listening to them play right outside my hotel.
Dred reminded me of how unfair life is sometimes, they have a gift and can't even make a living or have a decent meal. he deserves better.
that video made my day. I bought purple rain, better than the original IMO.

iconone

Zealot
Gold
Apr 8, 2008
Clear Lake Texas
Very nice. I hope it's not like to other homeless guy with the "golden voice". Gets all the shots in the world and screws it all up.