This is frustrating!

LAPTOP GAMER

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
I can't download the 2.0 upgrade! I try to do so it brings up the i tunes store and I click on the look for upgrades icon and then it says 1.4 is the current upgrade, I can't get the 2.0 at all!WTF!

kakofonix

Silver
Oct 2, 2007
I can't download the 2.0 upgrade! I try to do so it brings up the i tunes store and I click on the look for upgrades icon and then it says 1.4 is the current upgrade, I can't get the 2.0 at all!WTF!
From what I've read, you need to update iTunes to v7.7 first.

LAPTOP GAMER

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
From what I've read, you need to update iTunes to v7.7 first.
Problem is I think the servers have crashed and most people can't upgrade. I keep getting I have the current upgrade, I'll just have to wait a day or so until the dust settles.

LD3

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
Problem is I think the servers have crashed and most people can't upgrade. I keep getting I have the current upgrade, I'll just have to wait a day or so until the dust settles.
Try not using the update selection within iTunes..just go to Apple.com and download iTunes version 7.7 from the website.

LAPTOP GAMER

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
Try not using the update selection within iTunes..just go to Apple.com and download iTunes version 7.7 from the website.
I have the latest I tunes, so it just a waitig game until the servers are clear

LD3

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
I have the latest I tunes, so it just a waitig game until the servers are clear
Roger that.. This reminds me of the v1 launch day..same thing. But, Apple imo should have released 2.0 before today to relieve the pressure from all the million v1 iPhone owners wanting to update.

LAPTOP GAMER

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
Roger that.. This reminds me of the v1 launch day..same thing. But, Apple imo should have released 2.0 before today to relieve the pressure from all the million v1 iPhone owners wanting to update.

Apple is saying the server is unavailable right now and try again later.

LAPTOP GAMER

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
Well I finely got the update, so we'll see how well it works.

LAPTOP GAMER

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
I hope you don't get stuck in the "accessing iTunes" bottleneck. That's what got everybody today.
I upgraded and dam AOL radio freaken rocks!, some apps are lame and don't work, but man I love my i pod Touch even more now! I hope more apps are coming in the future.