This is how to get Summerboard back after you update to 1.1.2.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Oct 13, 2007
Chicago
This thread is for those of you who can't see the new Summerboard app after you jailbroke into 1.1.2.

Go to Installer, Sources, Edit, Add, then type in ride4.org/shai.xml, then Done. Plus you'll have a lot more apps to chose from.

nonis

Dec 16, 2007
ver.1.1.2 iPhone

Hi guys this is my first time to this site. I have the new iPhone with ver. 1.1.2 and I try to unlock the phone from the Internet site "iPhoneunlockuk" by install them software 1.1.1 witch worked and convert ver from 1.1.2 to 1.1.1.
Now like i said before this is my first time play with iPhone and I don't know if I unlocked complete I install my sim card (NEXTEL) but no luck. DO I doing something wrong or there no unlock ver. for the new phone?:confused:

Chris716

Nov 29, 2007
IL
first of all you cant unlock a 1.1.2 otb iPhone secondly even if the iPhone was unlocked your nextel sim wouldn't work in it because the iPhone is gsm nextel is iden...

nonis

Dec 16, 2007
first of all you cant unlock a 1.1.2 otb iPhone secondly even if the iPhone was unlocked your nextel sim wouldn't work in it because the iPhone is gsm nextel is iden...
Thank you for your answer I will keep the phone until there is fix for it