this is me (possibly nsfw link)

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
i read a lot and one of my ex girlfriends bought me this book

"I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell"

it was right before i went on a weekend businesss trip so i took it on the plane and read it. wow what a classic.

this guys stories are absolutely classic. i'm really unsure as to if he is telling the truth (as he frequently feels the urge to insist he is telling the truth) in his stories, but if you are looking for a good laugh check it out. if you don't want to splurge on the book (a whole 9 bucks or so) just check out the website and you'll get the picture:

http://www.tuckermax.com/

i imagine some of you won't like this type of binge drinking, womanizing, and obnoxious behavior, so if that isn't your thing, don't click it.

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
tough crowd in here, 1 reply and 18 views :)

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
my friend is a big fan and actually made his mom read a couple of the stories.

she was not impressed.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I find Tucker Max to be hilarious. Sure a lot of it is likely exaggerated and such but it is still funny. You do know they are making a movie based upon the book/his life right?

ADDam

Bronze
Mar 2, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
I bought his book last year, it's literally the ONLY book I have read cover to cover on my own will. :laugh2:

I CANNOT WAIT for the movie to come out!

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
i read a lot and one of my ex girlfriends bought me this book

"I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell"

it was right before i went on a weekend businesss trip so i took it on the plane and read it. wow what a classic.

this guys stories are absolutely classic. i'm really unsure as to if he is telling the truth (as he frequently feels the urge to insist he is telling the truth) in his stories, but if you are looking for a good laugh check it out. if you don't want to splurge on the book (a whole 9 bucks or so) just check out the website and you'll get the picture:

http://www.tuckermax.com/

i imagine some of you won't like this type of binge drinking, womanizing, and obnoxious behavior, so if that isn't your thing, don't click it.
I posted about the book and his website a couple months ago, where were you? The book is amazing, and there is a movie coming out soon....

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
Did you guys know there's a movie coming out about this guy?