This is the worst place to put you iPhone.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Kimy

Aug 4, 2007
In prisons around the country many inmates are know to hide contraband items in some of the weirdest places to keep guards from taking the items away. Drugs and homemade knives seem two top choice for the best hiding spots. Tuesday’s find at The United States Penitentiary Big Sandy, located in Inez, Kentucky is thought to be the first confiscation of a Apple iPhone in a U.S. prison facility. Man Hides iPhone In His Butt.

Last edited by a moderator:

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
I'll remember that

for the next time I go to jail. I HAVE to find a better place! I'm thinking about putting it under a skin flap on my chest and tell the jailers it's a pacemaker. What do you think? Either that or breast implants, then I can hide 2 iPhones.

In prisons around the country many inmates are know to hide contraband items in some of the weirdest places to keep guards from taking the items away. Drugs and homemade knives seem two top choice for the best hiding spots. Tuesday’s find at The United States Penitentiary Big Sandy, located in Inez, Kentucky is thought to be the first confiscation of a Apple iPhone in a U.S. prison facility. Man Hides iPhone In His Butt.

MacManiac102

Bronze
Jun 23, 2007
Wow. Some people just can't resist the iPhone. Why someone would shove this up the holy hole I wouldn't know though. Would you even want to use it after that?

Revans310

Bronze
Jul 23, 2007
hmmm I wonder if the iPhone still works...I can see the People of Verizon making fun of this "Can you hear me know"

taloula

Jul 18, 2007
CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?

HOW ABOUT NOW?:laugh2:

~T