This may be a silly question...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

maybear25

Aug 27, 2007
Seattle, WA
but is there a way to import my music from my iPhone into my iTunes? I recently had to get my hard drive replaced and while I backed up some stuff not too long ago I still lost about 3GB of music...some of which is on my iPhone. I've searched the forums a little bit and have come across a program that'll allow this procedure onto a PC...but alas I'm an Apple baring iPhoner. Any help would be greatly appreciated. THANKS! :)

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
The following happens for me, but I've heard it doesn't for others. Maybe it will for you.

If i have a song on my iPhone that I removed from my Library, a pop up box will appear when I sync that says "iTunes has detected purchased songs on this iPhone that are not present in your iTunes Library. Would you like to transfer them?" This will copy them over.

- John

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
Maybe the "transfer purchases from iPhone" will work. I am not at my computer to tell you exactly where that is. I think John (above post) is correct also. I had trouble with iTunes and after reinstalling I remember getting a prompt.

meiphones_brill

Silver
Nov 16, 2007
but is there a way to import my music from my iPhone into my iTunes? I recently had to get my hard drive replaced and while I backed up some stuff not too long ago I still lost about 3GB of music...some of which is on my iPhone. I've searched the forums a little bit and have come across a program that'll allow this procedure onto a PC...but alas I'm an Apple baring iPhoner. Any help would be greatly appreciated. THANKS! :)
There's an application called iPhonedrive that will do this - you can access all the music and picture files on a standard iPhone and copy them onto a mac.

http://www.ecamm.com/mac/phoneview/

the demo is full functioning for 7 days I think.

Last edited by a moderator: