This one is a challenge for iPhone gigs!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

phoenix

Nov 2, 2007
Hi everybody!

I have a following problem. My iPhone stucked on the silver Apple logo.
I was activating it through www.jailbreakme.com and once the phone started ringing I slided to answere and then instead of hang up, I hit the turn off button. I know that I´m a noob, idiot... aso. so please come up with helpful replies.
I tried to do a reset with the home and turn off button. Held it for 10, 15, 35 seconds and for 2 or 3 minutes also. Nothing helped. It went off and on again but not further than the Apple logo.
iTunes and my computer are not recognizing it anymore. I also tried to connect it to a MAC. Nothing... There is nothing installed on it like ssh aso...
The main problem is that I´m living in Germany so I can´t go to an Apple store and try to replace it. German Apple stores can´t do anything!
I´ve called the aplle support and they couldn´t help me either.

So, now I ask the real iPhone gigs to help me.
I appreciate every support!
Thanks in advance
Maxim

RchGrav

Bronze
Jun 8, 2007
Hi everybody!

I have a following problem. My iPhone stucked on the silver Apple logo.
I was activating it through www.jailbreakme.com and once the phone started ringing I slided to answere and then instead of hang up, I hit the turn off button. I know that I´m a noob, idiot... aso. so please come up with helpful replies.
I tried to do a reset with the home and turn off button. Held it for 10, 15, 35 seconds and for 2 or 3 minutes also. Nothing helped. It went off and on again but not further than the Apple logo.
iTunes and my computer are not recognizing it anymore. I also tried to connect it to a MAC. Nothing... There is nothing installed on it like ssh aso...
The main problem is that I´m living in Germany so I can´t go to an Apple store and try to replace it. German Apple stores can´t do anything!
I´ve called the aplle support and they couldn´t help me either.

So, now I ask the real iPhone gigs to help me.
I appreciate every support!
Thanks in advance
Maxim

You are going to need to put the phone into restore mode by turning it off, and then holding just the home button as you plug in the cable to the iPhone w/ iTunes running. iTunes should detect that it is in restore mode and you should know what to do from there.