This phone is friggen awesome!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DMcGrew

Bronze
May 30, 2007
god this phone is so sweeeeet! Im using it right now to post this! I am amazed at how clear the screen is. I just did a speed test at dslreports and got 91kbits/sec. Edge really isn't all that bad..

DD0

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Phone is pretty nice. The call quality is definitely the worst part of the phone.

May 6, 2007
United States
I agree, this phone is awesome! I got there early and I was third in line. Very fun launch, and I am almost sad it is over. The countdown, the employees cheering as we walked in. :)

Ahh well, what a great product. Lives up to the hype and beyond. I haven't noticed any problems, and the keyboard is actually great. I am typing on it now.

brianhyp

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
I agree, this phone is awesome! I got there early and I was third in line. Very fun launch, and I am almost sad it is over. The countdown, the employees cheering as we walked in. :)

Ahh well, what a great product. Lives up to the hype and beyond. I haven't noticed any problems, and the keyboard is actually great. I am typing on it now.
cantwait did you buy AT Apple?
i had a blast waited 7 hours everybody was exited. the phone was better than expected. its very simple to use only things i don't like are the resesed head phone jack and cant save files on internet but still give it a 9.5

tfg

Jun 20, 2007
Phone is pretty nice. The call quality is definitely the worst part of the phone.
Somewhat agree. People on the other end of the line say that my voice is loud and clear, but I wish the volume on this phone was louder. I can barely hear the other person at times it seems.