This Rumor is one I would love to come true!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
"what a change this would be" huh apart from the color it looks just like last years iphone, what i am missing here?
It's just the color I was referring to. The picture is just a rendering, so I'm sure the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Pro will not look just like that.
I'm really hoping that they give us that color option this go around. It's a refreshing change as I always get Space gray so this would be just what I'd love to have.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
Yes, yes, it sure does @bballrob (y)The nudity of the Gold is matched by none as it is in a class all by itself. It will always be a classic.:notworthy:
However, you can't mistake the mystique of the Deep Blue Nudity glistening in the sun or sparkling at a candle lit quiet dinner under the stars. :cool:

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I don't like it.. I guess as long as it's an option for those who do then that's cool by me.. No way I'd buy it..
Let's assume (or pretend) that you only want a phone with a black front as many people do. You're saying you would rather see Space Grey as the only option for a fourth year in a row? No thanks. I'll take a blue or a black or even a white, purple, silver or red back. But please Apple, give us something new with the black-screen iPhone. Space Grey has ran its course and many of us are beyond sick of it. I was so tired of it last year after having it several generations in a row that I went with Rose Gold, but the non-uniform white front has been grating on my nerves ever since. I'm really looking forward to getting a black screen in September and I think this deep blue is puurfect. <fingers crossed>

raqball

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 30, 2011
So. California
I don't mind space gray on the back.. I'd have to see the different colors 1st and handle them. One bonus of the current color and design is no fingerprints.. :D

To me, it looks like a Galaxy S7..

Like I said, if it's an option for those who want it then cool..