This Rumor is one I would love to come true!

Mrallank59

Contributor
Bronze
Jan 8, 2013
Let's assume (or pretend) that you only want a phone with a black front as many people do. You're saying you would rather see Space Grey as the only option for a fourth year in a row? No thanks. I'll take a blue or a black or even a white, purple, silver or red back. But please Apple, give us something new with the black-screen iPhone. Space Grey has ran its course and many of us are beyond sick of it. I was so tired of it last year after having it several generations in a row that I went with Rose Gold, but the non-uniform white front has been grating on my nerves ever since. I'm really looking forward to getting a black screen in September and I think this deep blue is puurfect. <fingers crossed>
I like the new blue, as well

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
I hope this is going to be true. It is beautiful! What a change this would be for the iPhone.
@Rafagon what do you think of this?!
http://9to5mac.com/2016/06/13/deep-blue-iphone-7/

Following a sketchy rumor last week that said Apple is planning to introduce a "Deep Blue" color option for the upcoming iPhone 7, Japanese blog Mac Otakara has clarified to AppleInsider that the new color will actually be a "much darker" variant of space gray that is "close to black, though not quite black.”

You are can read more here.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Following a sketchy rumor last week that said Apple is planning to introduce a "Deep Blue" color option for the upcoming iPhone 7, Japanese blog Mac Otakara has clarified to AppleInsider that the new color will actually be a "much darker" variant of space gray that is "close to black, though not quite black.”

You are can read more here.
Yep, yep, that's fine. I'll take it!

image.gif

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
@Rafagon
LOL!! I just came across an article talking about this very thing! They are taking about Space Black mow and it looks SEXY!!!!
http://9to5mac.com/2016/06/27/iphone-7-space-black-not-deep-blue/

Be still my heart! Holy Cow, I think I'm in heaven! :ROFLMAO:

If this is what it'll turn out to be, my phone is going to be so naked most of the time. It's going to be like a toddler not wanting to wear clothes. IDK when it'll have a case on it. It might just have the Body armor or something on it at first. It just look sooo good like this!!!

Last edited:

RBNetEngr

Contributor
Bronze
Jun 17, 2013