this time next week....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jun 21, 2007
what will you be doing? i know im probably going to be way too excited to sleep and maybe dreaming of the events following the next day :p haha so what about you guys? or am i alone..

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
what will you be doing? i know im probably going to be way too excited to sleep and maybe dreaming of the events following the next day :p haha so what about you guys? or am i alone..
Hopefully, I won't have to be in line outside of the At&t store. But by this time next week, I will have already checked to see if a line is forming.

ahactor

Bronze
Apr 4, 2007
Hickland, OH
I will have just gotten back from Soccer practice, and will be wishing I had the money to get an iPhone the next day. I am going to spend all my money for a personal reason, so I will have to start saving again towards the end of June, it may be more than a month until I can get one. =\

ahactor

Bronze
Apr 4, 2007
Hickland, OH
Credit cards my friend. Credit cards.
Don't say that! It would be terrible if you had to go into debt for the iPhone, and then still have to pay $40/month for Data, and have the charge keep building and building! I could have my parents do that, but I would never do that, I would rather get it two weeks late and debt free than be screwed two weeks later, such that I can't pay my data plan payment on it.

shift_2kmaxima

Bronze
Jun 9, 2007
I will have just gotten back from Soccer practice

What position do you play? how old are you? Your favorite team? I hope you watch Soccer over in Europe....I'd have to go with Manchester United, they're just crazy....also do you play for club or school? Well i'll talk to you later

Ohh yeah in one week at this time, i'll be prbly sleeping, I am going to check my store around 1am, and if no one is there i'll go to sleep, then at noon i gotta go and prey, then I am waiting in front of the AT&T store till they re-open at 6pm :)....and then i'll get to hold my iPhone ohhh yeahh

later fellas

ahactor

Bronze
Apr 4, 2007
Hickland, OH
What position do you play? how old are you? Your favorite team? I hope you watch Soccer over in Europe....I'd have to go with Manchester United, they're just crazy....also do you play for club or school? Well i'll talk to you later
I'm 16, I play for my school, and yes, I have soccer channels on Digital Cable and watch European Soccer occasionally. I play Defense, my favorite position. I think it is a lot of fun. I don't really have a favorite team though, I don't have enough time to follow European soccer, just watch it and its amazing-ness occasionally. =]