This Video Made Me Laugh

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Very nice. It's funny because he really does look like the actual creator of the Breathe Right Strips.

Another good bit of SNL. They are getting harder to find each week.

iconone

Zealot
Gold
Apr 8, 2008
Clear Lake Texas
Anyone seen jizz in my pants bit on snl? It's kinda like dic* in a box by justin timberlake also jt does a cameo in the jizz in my pants video. Someone on a pc if you get time look it up and post it if you can.

H

Hayesimus

If you have iTunes then you should have seen Jizz in my pants by now. It was the number one music video download about a month ago. The title alone piques one's curiosity...

H

Hayesimus

Yeah. Poor choice of words, I'll admit. But I think you catch my drift.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Anyone seen jizz in my pants bit on snl? It's kinda like dic* in a box by justin timberlake also jt does a cameo in the jizz in my pants video. Someone on a pc if you get time look it up and post it if you can.

None of those were written by JT, he just cameos in them. They were written and produced by Lonely Island, of which Andy Samberg is a member. They were doing this before SNL digital shorts started, but when he became a cast member on SNL, that became the perfect venue to launch them into stardom. Classic stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Hayesimus

Jeeze. Who let the mod in...

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
I can't believe I laughed at this...but I did. Raunchy, but funny!

H

Hayesimus

I figured you as the type to devote significant thought to hairy butts

H

Hayesimus

how wude...

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Wow I've never seen you post about anything that made you laugh man :D. There's always a first time for everything :p.