This Was A Bad Day For Me

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

EJW2202

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
Alright after the six months I have been waiting for this thing to come out I worked really hard and saved up the money to buy it. When the launch day comes my mother didn't agree with my iPhone purchase so I went on for the last four days doing whatever she wanted to get her to allow me to buy this with my own money. So today I was able to convince her to take me to buy it. I called the Apple store to make sure they still had 8GB iPhones in stock. The woman that I spoke with said that they had "Plenty" and as I knew, she wouldn't give me the exact number they had. So I went down there right away and walked into the store and asked for the 8GB and the employee said, let me go grab one from the back. So I waited and he came back to tell me that they just sold the last 8GB one 2 minutes ago. Time for more waiting.:(

damstr

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
Alright after the six months I have been waiting for this thing to come out I worked really hard and saved up the money to buy it. When the launch day comes my mother didn't agree with my iPhone purchase so I went on for the last four days doing whatever she wanted to get her to allow me to buy this with my own money. So today I was able to convince her to take me to buy it. I called the Apple store to make sure they still had 8GB iPhones in stock. The woman that I spoke with said that they had "Plenty" and as I knew, she wouldn't give me the exact number they had. So I went down there right away and walked into the store and asked for the 8GB and the employee said, let me go grab one from the back. So I waited and he came back to tell me that they just sold the last 8GB one 2 minutes ago. Time for more waiting.:(
That sucks man. At least your getting one a lot sooner then me. I'm waiting for 3G.

Austinsdc

Bronze
Jun 2, 2007
What a bummer! You know i heard on this forum somewhere that they were receiving shipments daily. Don't worry, you'll get one soon and you'll love it! Here's hoping it's a quick wait :)

damstr

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
That stinks man. Go to Apple.com and check the availability at other stores near you. After 9PM it updates for the next day.
Thats a pretty awesome feature. I'll have to show my friend...he's been looking for this exact info.

EJW2202

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
Yeah I got an inside tip from a man at that store that I went to that they are getting more tomorrow.