This Website

cdinca

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
I always have at least 1 browser window open to eic. I refresh that window probably 50 times during a normal work day. That is just embarrassing

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I think this place is going to be a blast come MacWorld.:cool: Then again, if they announce price cuts or immediate availability of iPhone 2, it could be bedlam. Either way, I guess it's safe to say it'll be good times here at EIC on January 15th.

powersrus

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Battle Creek, MI.
I think this place is going to be a blast come MacWorld.:cool: Then again, if they announce price cuts or immediate availability of iPhone 2, it could be bedlam. Either way, I guess it's safe to say it'll be good times here at EIC on January 15th.
OMG..my heart skipped a beat when I read the iPhone 2 part!:laugh2:

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
I may only visit this page 4-5 times a day, but I'm on it 90% of my day. Doesn't thrill the boss too much. :cool:

If they do announce the IP2 at MacWorld, I'm hoping that it will have a much later release date than June. Maybe September or October. That would be just in time for the holidays.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I just realized that the 15th is MacWorld, my mom's birthday, and a big Chemistry exam. What a day that will be.

All the same, I look forward to it. Let's just hope we don't pick up a bunch of hater's after MacWorld.

- John

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
this is a good topic.

i would have to say that my personal traffic on this sight has fluctuated quite a bit.
when i first got my iPhone the site and i were almost inseperable! there was so much to learn since i didn't get it on iDay! and having a slow job with a computer didn't help much either... but now i unfortunately had my job close down so i'm not on the computer as much(when i'm on it's because im playing FFXI lol). now i try and get on like once a day.. but sometimes not that :<

this is making me sad...

I MISS YOU GUYS!

KeKe

Bronze
Dec 26, 2007
I only joined the site a few days ago and I can't count how many times I've been on here. I guess I'm addicted.