This Week Is Moving So Sloooooow.!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

mango

Bronze
Jun 22, 2007
txtshirt.com
Does anybody else feel me on this..?
When it's time to pay a BIG bill..the days move at double speed.

When waiting for the iPhone time stands still.

--Mango---

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
I think its because for some they are off of Work/school and they have nothing to do all day so each day seems so long.

mango

Bronze
Jun 22, 2007
txtshirt.com
ya....
this week is gonna be perfect after waiting more than 5 months!
Imma be locked away in my house for the weekend-
Playin' with the iPhone.
I'm going to my local AT&T store today to get the vibe and make a plan of attack.
Then the same with the Apple store here in Sherman Oaks.

--mango--

hoop

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
arlington,texas
well ima go out tonight to the nearest club and get really crunked and get home about 5 in the morning sleep till 2 or 3pm then eat then ima smoke an L (for my hang over) and sleep the day away then wake up on friday -Iday!-
buy my phone then activate it then go out to a club in DALLAS,tx and do the same thing over and over again ;)

thinkart

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
Mid-MO
i cant stand it. it's not just iphonaticipation! everyone around me at work has been saying it's a LONG-A$$ week. the fact that i don't have the darn thing in hand is just making it worse.
if i had it, i wouldn't be so freakin' bored....and on here all the time. arrrggg!

radbrent

Bronze
Jun 15, 2007
haha yeah!
I'm going to feel so good when I get it. Like sex:eek:....,but without another person... and without ... well just the moaning part I guess...;)

iphonenut

Bronze
May 17, 2007
haha yeah!
I'm going to feel so good when I get it. Like sex:eek:....,but without another person... and without ... well just the moaning part I guess...;)
whoa...i don't know what kind of sex you've been having...but NOTHING compares to sex..not even the iPhone. it comes close! but not quite.